Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rest Post with attachment and form data

Hello Snaplogic gurus, Can any one give me pointers how I can convert this into snaplogic pipeline? Thanks Manohar curl -L -X POST ‘https://test.coupahost.com/api/purchase_orders/471/attachments’ -H ‘Accept: application/json’ -H 'X-COUPA-API-KEY: x...

manohar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Rest POST for --data-raw

How can I call below curl command in Rest POST snap curl --location --request POST ‘localhost:8086/api/v2/write?bucket=mydb&precision=s’ --header ‘Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded’ --data-raw ‘mem,host=test’ Pls advice?

munish by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Create JSON from CSV file

Hi, I am new to snaplogic and want to create a JSON structure from a CSV file. CSV file data “Name”,“AddressLine1” “Test1234”,“122 Test St” The structure i need is very specific like: [ { “attributes”: { “Name”: [ { “value”: “Test1234” } ], “Addresse...

Parin by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read historical data in the first run

I have a pipeline that extracts data from Oracle table and write data to destination. Oracle select snap will read current day’s date based on a time field. When I am migrating this pipeline to PROD environment in the first run it should read entire ...

Resolved! Download all files from SFTP to a folder

Hi, I want to download all the files in a remote SFTP server to the Files folder. I think this is a pretty simple task but I am new, so I am not sure what to do. So I am thinking of using these 2 snaps but I have problem about the output file names....

mtran21 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos