Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Download all files from SFTP to a folder

Hi, I want to download all the files in a remote SFTP server to the Files folder. I think this is a pretty simple task but I am new, so I am not sure what to do. So I am thinking of using these 2 snaps but I have problem about the output file names....

mtran21 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Record Count in CSV

Is there an easier way to find the number of records in an incoming CSV? Want to log this information before processing the file. Appreciate the help but looking for a setting or simpler way to count the number.

rajendraj by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Correct way of restarting ultra pipelines

Hi, I’m writing to ask about the correct way to restart ultra pipelines. In our production environment we have 7 ultra tasks with 5 instances each. We went to the SnapLogic manager view and Disabled and Re-enabled all the tasks. In this case we sa...

omair by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

What kind of snaplex is required?

I have an use case to extract data from on premise DB and load it to amazon Redshift. Using a cloudplex will I be able to access on premise DB and write it to redhsift? do I need to use two snaplexes ! (Groudnplex and Cloudplex)?

Pipeline behavior

Hi I have three pipelines named A,B,C. Pipeline A and B both are calling to pipeline C. So i wanted to know if we start pipeline A and B at the same time will the call to pipeline C be queued or parallel. Thanks Yash

Getting issue while using Parquet from S3

Hi Team I am getting error while using parquet reader. Can you please help me “Failure: Unable to read input stream, Reason: Failed to read incoming data. Reason: s3://d1kimc-4-2-2-0-au-landing@s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/processing/inbound/POC/DHUB...