Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Forgot password option not work

Hi, I used to use SSO to do the logins to snaplogic, but now I was added to another org, then I cannot login to any of the org now. I got this error: I want to try to use the username/password to login. But I don’t have a password for my account, so...

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Strip white spaces out of Excel

I currently have a pipeline that pulls an excel file from a Box location,Parses the excel file and then writes /inserts that data into a table. We encountered a case wherein the Pipeline failed with error-‘ORA-01400: cannot insert null into (string)’...

aniketbhoi by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Form UI unstable in validation mode

Hello, we are starting using the new form UI since it was released, but several team members are reporting that it is unstable when using validation mode. After validating the pipeline, when we open a Mapper snap, scrollbars start tilting, and the ic...

kiko by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Extra column Error

Hi everyone , I am facing once error while parsing data from CSV parser. It is showing me one error “The number of CSV data fields is greater than the number of header columns in the input data”. I am attaching the screenshot of file PFA Can anyone ...

mjain by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos