Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon S3 account

Created a binary account of type AWS S3 and entered a label, access key id and secret key during this time ( it did not prompt me for user id ) It validated succesfully When i tried to use it in a directory browser and provided the account and then...

Pipeline status

Is there a way to read the status of the a pipelines last run time? We have a pipeline which moves and transforms documents from one system to another and we want to pull the docs from the first system created after the last successful run of the pip...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Service Now Snap

I have a REST API Snap which calls a custom ServiceNow endpoint, to create a form in Service Now. I pass the cat_item_no in the URL of the ServiceNow form I want to create. Is it possible to use the Snaplogic ServiceNow snaps to do the same? Thanks

peter by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Removing [] from output of the triggered pipeline

Hi, We have a triggered pipeline that returns JSON. Here is the example of the output: [ {“metadata”:{“version”:“1”},“content”:[{“elementType”:“detail”,“title”:“Gleb”,“content”:}]} ] The problem is that brackets are causing the issue for the vendor ...

gremishe by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos