Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Query in the Sequence Snap

Hi Good day, I have developed a simple snap which takes the difference between the start date and end date from the source . If the difference is 0 then the output prints either start or end date due to same value . On the other hand if the differen...

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Csv to json

I am able to convert csv to json. But with some csv they contain escape character in column value(), due to which it is giving error. Below is the sample csv content, you can just copy and paste in notepad and save it as .csv Please advice the correc...

munish by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kubernetes for snaplogic

had a question about the snaplogic helm chart for k8… trying to start up the containers but they stall on pending… all nodes in the cluster have enough resources available: 12GB RAM / 2CPU cores. aseadmin@ase-s1-k3s-sqlb1:~/.kube/snaplogic$ kubec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google analytics

I am working with google analytics integration and have some query. I saw there is only one google analytics read snap provided where I can select only one account id and one table id. Question 1) Can I configure it dynamically for all accounts and a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos