Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google analytics

I am working with google analytics integration and have some query. I saw there is only one google analytics read snap provided where I can select only one account id and one table id. Question 1) Can I configure it dynamically for all accounts and a...

munish by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to PowerApps with API

HI, Has anyone came across to create integration with PowerApps via API I tired creating Custom Connector in powerapps and asking me for following :- Also if anyone has created a sucessfull connection with PowerApps please let me know any help if a...

Resolved! Retrieving a JSON object key with jsonPath

Hi everyone, i’m having troubles retrieving the key of a JSON object which is usually possible via the ~ sign. I hope the images render properly, this is possible via regular jsonPath, however i was not able to get that working with the jsonPath func...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! CSV Formatter Error

Hi, I am trying to create a CSV file by querying data from snowflake. I have a parent pipeline which is passing output file name & path as parameter to my child pipeline through pipeline execute. When I am validating the child pipeline, everything is...

IshanT1 by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Snap sql server execute

Hi Team, when i write two statement in sql server execute snap. e.g first is truncate table and then load table it does not error out if the second sql statement fails. Can you please let ,me know if there is any way to make the snap fail if any sql ...

sanam by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos