Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Connect AWS S3 Account

Hello All, I’m unable to connect the AWS S3 Account in spite of providing the correct tokens. Getting the below Error: Provided Permissions : actions = [ “s3:GetObject*”, “s3:PutObject*”, “s3:DeleteObject*”, “s3:List*”, “s3:GetBucketLocation”, ] Doe...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traverse through an array

Hi, I have data in array format in two different streams , I want to check whether the array elements of the 1st stream are present in the 2nd stream or not. How should I do that? [“1001”,“1003”] [“1001”,“1002”,“1003”,“1004”] I have tried using ma...

shreegeet by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bug for Autofill Target Path in Mapper

I want to be able to drag and drop all the columns in the input schema into the Target Path in Mapper. It works for the Expression though. Please see the video Autofill Target Attempt demonstrating the problem. I found Mapper autofill target path Sna...

bradwyatt by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Convert CSV to required format

Hello All, I’m trying to Conver a CSV file to a JSON Format. Can anyone provide some inputs on how to achieve the required output format into a mapper? Required Format: { “values”: [ [ “Row1-Column1 Data”, “Row1-Column2 Data” ], [ “Row2-Column1 Data”...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos