Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Implementing RANK function

Hello, I am trying to implement the RANK function similar to what we have in sql. Rows with equal values for the ranking criteria should have the same ranks and ranks might not be consecutive numbers. For example, if two rows are ranked 1, the next r...

Preeta by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

File exists or not

I am designing a pipeline where I need to put a condition. If (File exists) then run snap 1 else run snap 2 I want to achieve this with snaplogic pipeline. please help

munish by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating and testing error pipelines

I’m trying to create an error pipeline. A couple of questions… Is it supposed to be called regardless of whether there is an error or not? (It is. Am I doing something wrong? or is this expected behavior) If, so, how should I determine whether th...

wpenfold by New Contributor III
  • 12 replies
  • 7 kudos

Version Control With Snaplogic

Has anyone been successful in implementing version control and continuous integration using Snaplogic? I’m interested to hear what you’ve done to automate builds and deployments of pipelines. [Edit] I don’t mean using Snaplogic to implement a kind of...

TimBurns by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Passing Bearer Token to REST GET

I received a token from a authorization REST POST call. I now need to pass this token as the bearer token of a REST GET call. How can I correctly pass my token to the REST GET snap? I was able to do this successfully using Postman (see screen pic). N...