Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Writer FTP write-only access error?

We have a use case where we need to send a file to an FTP site that restricts users from reading from, or navigating directories. We’re only allowed access to put files on the server at the directory specified. When I attempt to deposit a file genera...

whaleyl by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ingesting SalesForce Data

Hi I’m attempting to connect to a SalesForce instance using a SOQL snap, read all the table names, then use a pipeline execution snap to trigger a child pipeline that dynamically looks up all the field names for each table name it is fed, then pulls ...

Snaplogic iterate over array

Hi , i have json like payload{ input:[ {url: "test.com’,} {url: "test.com’,}, {url: "test.com’,} ] } i need to iterate over payload.input[0].url ,payload.input[1].url and send url to restPOST api. can you please suggest anyoption to get individua...

Resolved! Change nested arrays into one array

Hi, I have a situation like below: I have array "Allowance_Plan’ and in this array I could have many elements which also are arrays. Child arrays as a elements contains objects. In this case I have 2 arrays with 2 object in each of them. As a final ...