Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error In File Operations Snap

HI, I was reading earlier post ppl are having issue with File Operation Snap. I am having same issue. I am trying to copy/Move file to one location to another. I have used File POLLER snap to find the file. and using FIle Operation snap but its giv...

Execute pipeline

Hi, I have a situation that my output view looks like this: So it is an array with 3 objects. In the next snap I have “Execute pipline” snap but it executes once for all arrays. I would like to execute this pipline for each object in this table, so ...

Select count not working base in variable

Hi, I want to pass the filename from parameter(pipeline-parameter) and check if that file is already loaded or not. If not loaded, then we go ahead to load it otherwise we do nothing. Actually i have parent job and then this is child job , so pipelin...

Input not completely consumed

I have a parent pipeline calling another. Which runs successfully when you validate but errors when you execute. Why is this? It seems that the issue is coming form a pyton script in the child pipeline. The purpose of the script is the call a bat.fil...

Triggered task parameter defaults

I’m using triggered tasks with parameters on many of my pipelines. When I test my pipelines I populate the default values in the pipeline settings with the values I need. This automatically updates the default values for the parameters in the trigger...