Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alert Message

All, I am following this link https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/118652941/Alerts+Activity+Log+Notifications to create an Alert. But I cannot find the Alerts/Activity Log Notifications and proceed further. However I see Activit...

Sombit by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with grouping objects

I have tree xml files. Each of the files contains the same section “Workers” and another section which doesn’t have to be in another file. I would like to group it after common section and get situation in which specific Employee contain such tags wh...

Passing dynamic value to pipeline

Hi Team, I have design a pipeline, and the pipeline has the same functionality as my other 3 pipelines. only difference is the source and target path from where my pipeline needs to read and write data is different. can the source and target path va...

Mapping requirement

I have the following :- [{ “key”:[ “name”, “organization”, “city”, “state” ], “value”:[ “abc”, “xyz”, “pune”, “maharashtra” ]}, { “key”:[ “name”, “organization”, “city”, “state” ], “value”:[ “cde”, “pqr”, “mumbai”, “maharashtra” ]}, { “key”:[ “name” ...

Problem with XLM Generator snap

I have a problem with generating xml file using XML Gnerator. I have a json and use Mapper snap together with XML Generator to create xml file. My mapper looks like this: So I mapped array to array. The results of mapper looks ok, but I receive emp...

Rest Get API parameter not working

We have a pipeline like below. The second snap is to call an get api to get the run details of the previous run. First Snap:(This one is using a different snaplex with the main pipeline and the rest get pipeline) Second Snap: In the rest get api, ...

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insert Into Teradata

Hello All, I’m trying to insert values into a table, receiving an error “Datetime field overflow”. I’m not sure why the error message showing ‘?’ instead of the values which I’m passing. I have 4 columns with date values when I remove these date fiel...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos