Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with XLM Generator snap

I have a problem with generating xml file using XML Gnerator. I have a json and use Mapper snap together with XML Generator to create xml file. My mapper looks like this: So I mapped array to array. The results of mapper looks ok, but I receive emp...

Rest Get API parameter not working

We have a pipeline like below. The second snap is to call an get api to get the run details of the previous run. First Snap:(This one is using a different snaplex with the main pipeline and the rest get pipeline) Second Snap: In the rest get api, ...

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insert Into Teradata

Hello All, I’m trying to insert values into a table, receiving an error “Datetime field overflow”. I’m not sure why the error message showing ‘?’ instead of the values which I’m passing. I have 4 columns with date values when I remove these date fiel...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data size Calculation

Hi, I got one requirement which is related to data size. If data from source system is more than 1GB then I have to zip it else data should go in format of CSV and drop it at target location. So, Can any one help me if there is anyway to find the siz...