Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I avoid multiple select requests

I have multiple data-stores and need to hydrate data pulled from one with data from another. The issue is that if I have two independent staring snaps perform the queries, I would have to pull every item in the table (hundreds of thousands) just to j...

shane by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SFTP File Read from client source

Howdy All! I am trying to read SFTP files using the Directory browser snap. Can someone guide me what should be filled out in the filefilter tab. I don’t have anything to filter. Files are in .csv format If that snap is incorrect, what should be the ...

nosingh by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Composite (JSON) Parameter?

Is it possible to evaluate a pipeline parameter that is itself a JSON document? I am finding a number of use cases for this, especially when using sub-pipelines and you need the input parameters to be pre-defined. It would clutter up a complex sub-p...

Sort snaps takes more time

Hi All, I have four sort snaps which run parallel. Few times they are getting sorted very quickly(in seconds), especially first time when I ran the interface, but next time or second time onwards, it is taking more time almost few hours. On the next ...