Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dynamic Data Validation

I want to validate the incoming data which will be in CSV format. I have Target table defined for each file. Now I want to develop a common pipeline which should validate the data based on the rule for each file. Validation Rules - Not null, length a...

Can We create a Variable in Mapper

Hello Everyone, I am trying to create an incremental addition let say i have 2 columns empl_id and salary so in target i want to derive third column with cumulative salary. I can do it by using variable, have done it using Different tool but never im...

Can't we hold the Schedule

Hi All, we are scheduled one pipeline, In between, we are getting an error in the pipeline it’s like Input parameter values are mismatching. In this time can’t hold the schedule and again restart the schedule. How to achieve this. Anyone have an idea...

Kullay by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continue pipeline with output being 0 document

Hi everyone, I am wondering how to pursue a pipeline that has no output document. Let me explain : At the beginning of the pipeline I am using some mappers and snaps to check existance of records. When my first snap returne document, we continue, as ...

eric_sou by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos