Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snaplogic Netsuite - Search snap

Hi Everyone, I’m trying to obtain the data from already existing Netsuite saved search that contains only Currency Revaluation type of transaction. Sadly when I run the pipeline I got zero results while on NS side I’ve got dozens (I narrow the result...

Jarek by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetSuite Integration

Can you help us figuring out in configuring the Custom fields related to same object and different objects of Netsuite through snaplogic. Is there a way for us to add the custom fields to the existing object from different objects or can we configure...

Soap Execute taking more time with error data

We’re using soap execute to load data to workday tenant, and router the error data to error view so it can get the detail error message, but seems like it having performance issue for this router. When we’re executing the pipeline with 100,000 all co...

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JSON Array transformation

Hi All, I am in requirement to transform JSON Array Object to a simple JSON Object with values in the array as below. I have thought and nothing striking to my mind. Hence any help will be appreciated. Please let me know if this is first doable in Sn...