Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What am I doing wrong?

I have a case where I need to simultaneously get data from a few sources, so I again tried to use a script object. I put the data in, and got the data out, and all looked fine. Unfortunately, even routers are skipping lines, or duplicating them. I...

Date filter in MongoDB snap

Hi, I am trying to filter the records from MongoDB Select snap using date filter but somehow it is not working. I am using below expression in condition. Please suggest if I am doing something wrong: {$and:[{“etl_date”:{$gte:“2019-05-15T00:00:00.000”...

Issue reading XML data

I am getting error while reading following XML in XML generator. Error message “Failure: null, Reason: Error occurred while validating the XML, Resolution: Please provide a valid XML” <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> EUR Projec...

Resolved! API that catches HTTP Post encoded in CXML

I am trying to build an API endpoint that can catch an HTTP Post that is encoded in XML. The error I am getting is:Document input views only accept JSON-encoded data. I understand that there are snaps that allow me to conver the XML to JSON once th...

ctlarson by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Don't email empty error logs

I have snaps running nightly to insert data into SQL server. If there was an error I have it set up to email what my file write created. I wanted to ask if it’s possible to prevent it from emailing empty error logs. As of now if there aren’t any erro...

Matt by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos