Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mapper for nest array

I’m trying transform the data as below using mapper. Could someone please let me know how this can be done with mapper snap. Input Schema: [ department_Id: number, details: [ { firstname: string, lastname: string, id: number}, { firstname: string, la...

Multi File Reader

Hi I am trying to use multifile reader to read files from SFTP where i have multiple files name as TEST_PO_0001 … TEST_PO_00064. I am able to only find the last modified file in the output view. Please explain this scenario.

To Read Pipeline Statistics

Hi All, For the pipelines that were executed 24 hrs ago, Is there a way to read the pipeline statistics like how much data went through from each snap in the executed pipeline. Please let me know. Thanks

pavan44 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multifile reader snap

Hi Team, I am using the Multifile reader snap to read multiple files data into a single file to process further. I need to read this multiple files data into single file data, to do mapping/conversions and again write it to the destination. Which sna...

spunyala by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support for gson

hi all, I m trying to use gson in my script snap by importing the package. but its giving me an error. so does snaplogic support external packages in their script snap apart from standard ones like java.util etc.

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JSON to Mapper

When I’ trying to map data from a JSON getting an error saying “The field not found in JSON Object”. But the field is existing in the JSON. Can anyone suggest me how can I overcome this issue? Adding the pipeline for more exposure. CostCenter_2019_...

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos