Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to split column values into new row

Hi Guys , I have below given json as input and i wanted to spilt it into difference rows based on multi valued columns . Input: “Cost_Center_Hierarchies”: [ { “Fucntional_Lvl4”: “CC6140”, “F_Lvl_4_Descr”: “Corporate - G&A” }, { “Fucntional_Lvl4”: “S...

Change OBJECT to ARRAY using Mapper

Using Mapper, we can change the Object in to array. In the below pipeline , data is generated using csv generator in plain text. Pipeline CSV generator configurations Changing the name from object to list. $Name instanceof Array?$Name :[$Name] Her...

hpv by Former Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating one more field in list of objects by using the fields in same objects

Hi Team, I have the below input data : [ { ID:123 “Name”:“Tony”, “Age”:24 }, { ID:124 “Name”:“Sam”, “Age”:36 }, { ID:125 “Name”:“Glenn”, “Age”:58 }] I need to add one more field ‘halfAge’ to the above and output data should be like below: [ { ID:123 ...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get all paginated query results

Hi All, I have a scenario that I am hoping someone here can help with… I need to iterate through paginated results which I know is easily done when using a REST GET call. However in my case I have to use a REST POST call. Essentially I query records ...

aaronb by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos