Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Splitter

Team, I have a requirement to read a file and split the file dynamically based on file size into N number files to be written on AWS S3. Example: sales.txt → sales1.txt, sales2.txt, sales3.txt etc…, based on total records in a source file. Do we know...

sponnada by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

AWS cloudwatch

Hello all, I want to get the log from AWS cloudwatch using the name of log groups. Is it possible to achieve it using standart components of snaplogic? Or better way to use script snap?

ed_tc by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessing Dashboard Insight data via api

Has anyone been able to retrieve Snaplex data that appears on the Dashboard/Insights tab via the statistics banner? Does the /api/1/rest/public/snaplex/ endpoint contain this? I’m looking for a way to show this data over time ie trends. Thanks!

tsemd by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

How to drop only one field?

Does anyone know of a way to drop one field out of twenty. So far the only way I have found is to use a mapper, uncheck the passthrough, and put all the other fields (19) in the Expression/Target path area manually which is a pain. Is there a way t...

Resolved! Using REST GET to read zip output

Hello All, I have a requirement where I am getting a response from a REST GET as a ZIP file. REST GET snap returns error when it tries to read ZIP output. Please see screenshots below. Can you please let me know what should be done to allow REST Get ...

Regina by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos