Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suppressing unwanted columns inside the Array

Hi, I have following json data. It has array of map with 3 different columns in it. Input: [{ “Phone”: [{ “Phone”: “3333333333”, “PhoneType”: “1”, “DonotCall”: “Y” }, { “Phone”: “1234567890”, “PhoneType”: “2”, “DonotCall”: “N” }] }] Expected Output: ...

Maximum Slots in a Plex and performance

The default Maximum slots of a snaplex is 4000. I have a pipeline that calls a large number of child pipelines (>1900) the total number of snaps combined across all the child pipelines is likely to be well over 15000. This pipeline is taking a very ...

soumendey by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BOX JWT Authentication

Hi All, I need to access box using API’s with service account. I am stucked at JWT Authentication in Snaplogic. Anyone have any idea how can I authenticate using JWT config file. Box Reference : https://developer.box.com/docs/construct-jwt-claim-manu...

Parquet Reader & Writer through azure S3

For saving data in parquet format in s3 , below is the pipeline configuration. This pipeline creates meta data from the data itself , though it uses parquet data type ‘binary’ which is equivalent to string. the first mapper converts the doc into str...

krish_pwc by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos