Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error with Mutliple Join

Hi, I am trying to use join snap to join base document with 2 different lookup documents. but i am getting below error. Is there any way to resolve it? Regards, Venkat

venkat by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Cloud Storage account

Hi Guys !!! I am trying to create google cloud storage binary account and it is expiring in every 1 hour and refresh token is not working .If i select and try to validate its saying account saving is failed and I have to keep Authorize my account i...

SOAP webservice

Can anyone please tell me how we can create a SOAP web service in snaplogic designer and expose the integration pipeline which we have created to an external applications Thanks in advance

Vishnu24 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP on XML in mapper

Good day Snaplogic Community I’m a bit new to snaplogic and I need some design tips on the following. In my pipeline I read a csv file from a REST Enpoint and one of the fields contains an XML doc as below in the picture. The xml document alone is pa...

In-Memory Lookup cache

Hi, I am trying out In-Memory Lookup snap. I have a pipeline that loads a DB lookup table on the right path and left path has a mapper snap with an open input view that can accept a parameter Now this pipeline is invoked from a parent pipeline using...