Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Poller throwing error

Getting error message during executing File poller or reader snap. It was working fine & suddenly getting error message mentioned below. Can any one faced this issue & let me know if some one knows anything about it. Reason: Could not initialize clas...

Run time SQL query

While testing any pipeline which involves any SQL snaps like Hive, Oracle or redshift the pipeline statistics should show the sql that got executed. most of the times the sql have many parameter. Though the log shows the values of the parameters it w...

Sequence of the data changes after Left Outer Join if there is no value for an object in first record, but present in second record

Hi All, This is my first post and I am pleased to be part of this community. I have been working on a scenario now. A document has 2 records. For some of the fields in the records I need to do a lookup in tables (1 for each field) to transformation. ...

Bug: Permission issue on project space

Hello, I think there is an issue on project space when you swipe a permission. How to replicate the issue. Assign ‘user A’ as owner on the project space. ‘user A’ can see all projects under the project space.Change a owner from ‘user A’ to ‘user B’ a...

Jaepaek by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos