Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting errors move large data to Snowflake

Hello, We are trying to move large amount of data from MS SQL to Snowflake using external staging, and getting following error. Too many S3 upload parts, maximum number of parts is 10000 Resolution: Increase the buffer size so that the file size divi...

oggday by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule Task to run every 5 min

Hi Team, I have a scheduled task for every 5 min. What happens if one execution is not completed with in 5 min. I have disabled the option “Do not start a new execution if one is already active”. Will it be in queue? or it will throw any exception. i...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

CSV Formatting issue

Hi I am getting json data in attached format from a JOIN Snap when viewed in table, I want to make one CSV out of it but it is taking only headers of the first json object screenshot of which is attached below. JSON form output Table form output Ne...

rohan by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implementation of OAuth 1.0

Hey Guys, so we have the following usecase: Talk to third party API that is protected by OAuth 1.0There is no out of the box support for this in Snap , so we need to built that custom logic in the pipeline custom logic is quite complex , and also in...