Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parallel Reused Pipeline Executes Uneven Load

I’ve been trying to build out a pipeline that reuses pipeline executes across a pool size of 3 to get input documents on an even spread between them to take advantage of multiple cores on similar work between differing input documents. However, in pr...

jamesv by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ability to read HTTP headers

Hi all, When you trigger a pipeline via a URL (as opposed to scheduled) is there a way to read the HTTP headers that were sent with the request? For example, I’d like to be able to read whether the method was GET or POST and I’d like to be able to de...

Getting errors move large data to Snowflake

Hello, We are trying to move large amount of data from MS SQL to Snowflake using external staging, and getting following error. Too many S3 upload parts, maximum number of parts is 10000 Resolution: Increase the buffer size so that the file size divi...

oggday by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule Task to run every 5 min

Hi Team, I have a scheduled task for every 5 min. What happens if one execution is not completed with in 5 min. I have disabled the option “Do not start a new execution if one is already active”. Will it be in queue? or it will throw any exception. i...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos