Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dynamic records generation

Hi, I want to generate dynamically n records, based on column value. Lets say based Number_Streams , I want to create n records having same values for other columns, except the name. In name column I want to append alphabets dynamically. Sample Input...

Append/Merge input fields into single field

I have list of fields with name like, amount_1amount_2amount_3amount_4… I need to map all the amount fields value into amount column in target. Example: Note: the fields is dynamic we can get “n” number of fields. Looking forward any inputs/suggest...

Surendar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BUG OR ERROR : Date UTC Method

Hi All, I am using Date.UTC() method to generate last month date & using below syntax which seems to be fine. Date.UTC(Date.now().minusMonths(1).getFullYear(),Date.now().minusMonths(1).getMonth(),0) And output preview is also fine. But while I am ...

Constraints of SnapLogic

Hi Team, Can you please provide the below information. Bulk Batch Load (File from Blob Storage) Max (XML canonical) file size could be ingested by SnapLogic at one timeMax number of records could be ingested by SnapLogic at one timeFile reading speed...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Converting from String type XML to XML

Hi Team, I have a requirement to convert a string type xml to xml type. is there any way to do it? for example Input string : “<?xml version=“1.0”?> <ItemMasterSupplementRetailPro> <Affiliate>1190</Affiliate>” Output should be of type xml. Thanks and...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos