Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FTP Connection timeout in Groundplex

I am trying to read & write file on FTP but getting connection time out error in groudplex every time but the same is working with cloudpex. Any setting I have to do in groudplex to resolve the issue. Please refer below for complete error message [{“...

In Memory lookup for csv files

We have two source csv files, but when using In-Memory Lookup, it won’t work. Can any one help with it? source file: lookup file: lookup property: It should use $[‘Phone Device’] to do lookup for refercence id value, but it will got below output.

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parallel processing by REST Post snap

Hi Team, How can i improve performance of RestPost snap. The jms snap process data at high throughput i want to send this to an ultra child pipe so calling ultra by RestPost snap. It process docs around 25-30 doc/ sec. Tried doing it by parallel proc...

KumarR by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS SQL Bulk Insert

is there a way to perform a bulk insert operation to insert data into MS SQL? currently we have a pipeline that has about 3.5M records / documents. It takes a long time to insert all of these into SQL using the execute snap b/c I believe its performi...

Resolved! Dynamic filename in s3

hi all, I have a pipeline which writes a pdf to s3 bucket but the problem is that the filename has to be dynamic. But i cant get the filename as prior to s3 filewriter I have a document to binary snap. Hence the the variable in which i store the name...

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos