Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Soap execute with mtom enabled

Scenario :- Trying to perform a SOAP Execute to send attachments as PDF and XML using the MTOM transmission as mentioned in the document below. https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1437963/SOAP+Execute The scenario works correctl...

johnbilay by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deployment Architecture

We are in the process of implementing SnapLogic and I wanted to reach out to the community to find out if you could share some information on how your setup your environment. This is in terms of Project Spaces, Groups, Migrations to QA/Prod, etc. We ...

Jaepaek by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recursive directory browsing

I am trying to implement following linux command and moving those files in each directory to s3. Could anyone help me with this? find . -mmin +60 -type f -not -path ‘*/.*’ I have tried pipeline as below but it doesn’t seem recursively browsing direct...

XSD having Reference to another XSD

Hi All. I am facing an issue with XML Parser(Validdation Against XSD) as My XSD have some Include Statements which again refer some XSD’s. I have changed path and Uplaoded all in SLDB still getting Errors. Any one face same kind of issue. Please help...