Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Triggered Task using cURL

Hello, I am calling a Triggered Task (which does a ETL process) using a cURL command from a Shell script. Based on the output from the shell script, I would trigger the next process or exit with failure. I am using the following in the shell script. ...

Resolved! Load a zip file from a download url link

Hello, Is it possible to extract data from the download link - NaPTAN and NPTG - NaPTAN - DfT A file reader snap or a zip file reader only recognises this as a file as an asp.net file - Naptan.ashx, however clicking on the link downloads a zipped fil...

nisars by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Read write azure blob with error

Hello, i got this error trying to read a blob from azure container2. i have not issue to read a blob with java. Help please. Thx java.io.IOException: Failed to open input stream for WASB path: wasb:///container2/error.txt, detail: The account being...

Large Scale Data Migration

Hi People! I was wondering if anyone in the community could shed some light on enabling large scale Data Migration using SnapLogic. As part of one of our assignment, we have to conduct a large scale data migration from legacy systems to target system...

sudhendu by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos