Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to prepare pipeline on node

Hi Team, I’m facing “Unable to prepare pipeline on node” failure in pipelines intermittently and the reasons showing are 1.Error obtaining websocket connection 2.Read time out 3.Request to JCC failed with authentication error 4.Bad Message 400 These ...

Transaction support in SnapLogic

Hi , I am new to SnapLogic and going through some of training videos and materials. Is there any support for transaction for group of Snaps? This is not database transaction. But for any snap. For example if I have to do 5 step activities using 5 dif...

Ponnusamy by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error pipeline behaves differently when selecting "Reuse Executions to process documents" for the Pipeline Execute snap in Ultra

Hello, We have an ultra pipeline that is invoking a child pipeline (ultra compatible) through a Pipeline Execute snap. Based on the documentation, we checked the “reuse executions” checkbox to improve performance. However, we see a difference in beha...

akhader by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change format of API response

I created a simple pipeline which provides output in following format [ { “CURRENCY_CODE”: “ADP”, “CURRENCY_NAME”: “Andorran Peseta” }, { “CURRENCY_CODE”: “AED”, “CURRENCY_NAME”: “UAE Dirham” },… ] I want the pipeline output to be like this { “apiVer...

JMS Listener pipeline

Hi, Can we disable/suspend JMS listener pipeline to ensure we don’t lose message in case end application is not available? We also don’t want infinite retry. Thanks, Amzad

Amzad by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kafka writer error

need some help regarding the kafka writer snap, i always get the batch expired error. i tried many options with increasing the batch size, linger time, and synchronous/asychronous, but still same error as given below. any suggestions? Batch Expired ...

kashif by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos