Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copy files from Server to Box

Hello Team, Pipeline details: I have created a pipeline to copy files from Linux server to box folder. For that I have used “File reader” and “Box write” snaps in sequence. Issue is - Server location has multiple files and it is only copying a single...

virender by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extracting file names from html

Hi all, I have a requirement to fetch files from a rest api service (which is http url). The output of rest-get snap is html ,below is the response we have got Rest Get snap but unable to filter out only filenames from it. image.png1756x677 136 KB ...

nshruthi by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Address validator in Snaplogic

Hello, We would like to validate the address field and it is not in consistent format to split using SQL. Is there any snap that will validate the address and split the data like address1,state,city,country and zip code etc. Appreciate if I can get a...

satluri by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compression using command from Snaplogic

Can i compress a file using a command just like below in Snaplogic ? a "“+ @[User::ExcelOutboxFileName]+ “.zip" -p@m3xP@sSw0rD "”+ @[User::OutboxFileFullPath]+”"" the above command is to compress the file (7-Zip compressor) and add a password top it ...

sp41832 by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zipfilewriter - file name

Does ‘content- disposition’ function works with zipfile writer. I’m writing below exp concatenating with SFTP path but this is giving me error. $[‘content-disposition’].match(“filename="(.*)"”)[1] error: Failure: $[‘content-disposition’] is undefined...