Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zipfilewriter - file name

Does ‘content- disposition’ function works with zipfile writer. I’m writing below exp concatenating with SFTP path but this is giving me error. $[‘content-disposition’].match(“filename="(.*)"”)[1] error: Failure: $[‘content-disposition’] is undefined...

Multiple queries in Hive Execute

Hi, I want to execute multiple queries in Hive execute snap. See the below example I want to use the database name and create a external table in the particular database . I could not able to achieve it in single hive execute snap. Ex: Use temp Creat...

Push data to S3 using Parquet Writer

Hi All, I Have requirement to push data to S3 using parquet writer, when i tried to push, I am getting the below error PN: I am able to push data using parquet writer using Hadooplex, but not able to push using Groundplex Snaplex nodes Failed to init...

Aravind711 by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

XML Column parsing

Hi, I have a table which contains the following columns: ActionID, DataTypeCD, Data, ActionDataID These columns have below values in it: ActionID = 123 DataTypeCD = DDV2 Data = LETR CROM MOBL IOSS SNTS DQLF ActionDataID = 456 Now I want to hav...