Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What if No input is coming to Mapper

I have a mapper and I have a expression as below $.hasOwnProperty(‘query’) ? $query : ‘not present in input’ The expression is working fine if input comes to mapper. But if there is no input/input doest contain query it should return ‘not present in ...

Unable to rename a project

Trying to follow instructions here to rename a project, but I don’t see a context menu that has anything related to renaming. I am an admin on the platform and have given myself full access for the project. All I see are the following choices:

feenst by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Triggered vs Ultra Task

For a triggered task, How many calls it can handle at the same time. Will it do parallel processing? If so Why Ultra Task is there if Parallel processing is present in Triggered task. Or is there any limit in Triggered task that it can process only n...

Oracle Bulk Load - SQLLDR Path Issue

Hi, I am trying to use the Oracle Bulk Load option for inserting the data, currently getting the issue for SQLLDR path. I have provided the path of SQLLDR like this and SQLLDR is available in this path on Oracle Database Server. Tried with both u01/a...

Hemanth by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combining two outputs

I have 2 outputs and Both are XML’s. One XML I am using XML formatter and XML parser and using some values and converted to JSON having 4 fields. Now I want the 2nd XML as a 5th Field as an output. Currently I am using Union snap which will produce J...