Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SOAP Via REST POST Snap

I have a SOAP Endpoint(No WSDL file). I am able do a SOAP call using Postman Via POST(Basic Auth username and password) and i am getting response. But I am getting error while i am doing the same in Snaplogic REST POST snap. Is there anyway to do th...

GBekkanti by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oracle Thin Client Setup Issue

I have been trying to set up Oracle thin Client account on snaplogic without much success. I used the options on the Oracle Account Setup documentation page and used the default JDBC driver class. Please see attached I then imported the JDBC.jar fil...

sriiyengar by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multipart HTTP POST

A bit related to THIS other topic: But any good solutions for constructing and posting a multipart-mime message to a remote HTTP server? I have use cases where I want to take several “fields” along with a “file” and post it as a single multipart-mime...

christwr by Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replace a single key in a json object

Hi All, I want to replace just one keyname with another name. For example: initial input : { “Field1”: “bar”, “Field2”: “bar” } desired output : { “NEWNAME”: “bar”, “Field2”: “bar” } I checked the docs and saw that we can use $.mapKeys to play with t...

abjoe by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filereader fails

When I read the file it gets the error below. It happens sporadically, I noticed on the 1st try after a couple of hours being idle. The pipeline has been working for the last 3 months and error began a week a go. When tried again it now will work. Th...

maguilar by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pipeline execution in series

Hi, I have to execute two pipelines in series, currently using two pipeline execute snaps connected to each other, when I execute the pipeline these pipeline execute snap will execute both child pipeline parallely. Please could you suggest the option...

Hemanth by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos