Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Salesforce to Redshift data load

Hi, I have a requirement to load data from Salesforce to Redshift. It is supposed to be a DELTA load every 2 hours (meaning capture only the changes that have occurred in source data after last execution).What should be the best way to design this pi...

rsharma2 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to list all assets of non-directory type?

Is there a way to get a list of all assets that are not directories? i.e. not type ‘Dir’? I tried to do this by looping over a ‘SnapLogic List’ snap to recursively navigate down through the directory paths (refer below) but it results in a stack over...

lemo by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pipeline Versioning

Hello! We have never used the Pipeline Versioning that is available in Snaplogic and are considering trying it. Currently if we need to make changes, we export our pipeline from our prod organization, import it into dev, update the naming convention...

Resolved! How to send email with empty email body

Hi, We are trying to use email sender, but it seems its not possible to send empty content in the email body. If I leave empty for the body template in an email sender snap, the email I receive will always have ‘null’ text. Anyone have experience on ...

How to check if Query returns empty?

Hi, I have a sql execute snap that can return no values. I have the pipeline continuing if there is no values. What is the best way to identify if the query returns empty? I have added a “select count(*)…” off of the query before running the main qu...

Resolved! Snaplogic configurations

Do we need to subscribe for groundplex again if we initially took only cloudplex subscription with snaplogic? Who need to maintain Groundplex and Cloudplex, do we have an option? can anyone answer this questions .That would help me a lot.