Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Task Execute Being Phased Out

I have a master pipeline that runs whenever a payroll is complete. This pipeline will kick off 10 integrations that send files to various vendors. I currently have the pipeline configured to use Pipeline Execute to run all of these in parallel. Ho...

mckinnbk by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

String to Date conversion

Hi, I have a CSV file which has a date column with date and null, while converting the string to date using the Date.parse function getting NaN for null values. This works for the value which is date, if the value is null this is throwing NaN. How to...

Hemanth by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Task Schedule - Blackout Dates and Time Zone

I have scheduled tasks set up on hourly and/or quarter-hourly cron schedules. One task is set up to US/Central and the other is GMT/UTC (related to the source-system time zones). I need to know if the blackout dates are tied to the configured tim...

del by Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error Pipeline Not Returning output

We are having a main pipeline which has error pipeline, it is being exposed on REST endpoint but somehow when it ends up in error scenario it does not return any output. wondering what am I missing here ? Any example here ? on error pipeline view ?

ryagnik by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos