Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Triggered task vs ultra

Does anyone in the community use triggered task and whats the performance. since I m using triggered task for a project but it takes 3-4 sec for it to return a response. On the other hand using the same project as ultra reduces the time to 1 sec. Nat...

vipulk10 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convert array to object

The output is of the above form. Here root element(Array) is of the form of an array. How do we make it of the form of an object? To get the idea of the json form, the above is the json view of the output. In that, you can see that “d” is an array....

abjoe by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect SFTP server to fetch multiple files

Hi All, I am trying to connect SFTP server and fetch multiple files from the source remote directory. File Reader snap has an option to get SFTP account but doesn’t find how to provide remote directory path. In the remote directory, we are getting di...

amarb by New Contributor II
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Parsing exception

Hello All, I am having XML as an input to my pipeline. I have to map the elements from the incoming request and form a new request. I am facing a casting exception stating “Failure: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map, Reason: Snap faile...