Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Debugging Reltio

Does anyone have a way to have the reltio snaps at least look like they are running without running? It would be nice if they put out some relevant JSON for the command given, to facilitate debugging and development. On a related note, is there some...

File Delete after Multi Read

After using the Multi Read snap, is there any functionality that allows for the orignal files to be deleted? I found when using File Delete snap an error is received; is it possible to have multiple files deleted at once with available snaps? ...

Resolved! Confused with Pipeline execute options

When I selected the option “Reuse executions to process documents” and leave “Pool Size” as 1, it seems that child pipeline is executed the number of documents passed from the previous snap. This is a portion of my pipeline and mapper snap sends docu...

ddangler by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST Get snap error to get json data from url

Hello, I have REST API credentials that I can put in a Chrome browser and get the data. I want to use REST Get Snap to get the data. However when I set up REST Get snap with account details, I am getting the following error: Failure: Failed to execut...

Raj by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expressions with pipelines

we have a need here in which we want to upload expressions to pipeline dynamically. Is there any API out there which can upload expressions file dynamically on pipelines ? Can expressions files be loaded from file system ? currently, it cant support ...

ryagnik by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos