Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REST Post Snap Failure

Hello Community, We are facing issues while posting data to OData services hosted by S/4 SAP systems. We are passing fetched CSRF token, but it still gives “CSRF Token Validation Failed”. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated. It is blockin...

Suvigya by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation Testing

Hi, Has anyone come up with a good approach to automation testing with Snaplogic? Our team is familiar with using JUnit and Spring in a Java environment and they want to apply the same principles to Snaplogic pipelines. Their primary requirements are...

cj_ruggles by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Script Snap Data Structures

Hello, I have written a script to create a JSON object with counters of a parameterized length, with the desired structure like this: [ { “counter”: 1 }, { “counter”: 2 }, { “counter”: 3 }, … ] However, when I do this through a loop in a script sna...

jskrable by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Json File generation from Redshift Table

Hi All, I am working on generating a JSON file from a Redshift table in the below desired format Required Output: { “data”: [ { “classification_code”: “ARGENTINA”, “reporting_country”: “Argentina”, “sub_region”: “Rest of Latin America”, “territory”: ...

Aravind711 by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos