cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add expression library file path as expression

lukaszwisinski
New Contributor

Hi,

I just found out, that when adding new expression library path , I can't set it as expression anymore. 

lukaszwisinski_1-1702004126044.png

I can't find any info about this change in couple of last release notes, is this just a bug or some change planned?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

koryknick
Employee
Employee

@lukaszwisinski - This is a known issue that should be addressed in the next release.  In the meantime, I have created a pipeline that updates the pipeline metadata.  Please download the attached zip file, decompress it, and import the SLP file as a new pipeline.  Update the pipeline parameters to point to your project with the pipeline you want to use the expressions to specify your expression library file and execute the pipeline.  Close and re-open your pipeline and you should see the expression button re-enabled.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

koryknick
Employee
Employee

@lukaszwisinski - This is a known issue that should be addressed in the next release.  In the meantime, I have created a pipeline that updates the pipeline metadata.  Please download the attached zip file, decompress it, and import the SLP file as a new pipeline.  Update the pipeline parameters to point to your project with the pipeline you want to use the expressions to specify your expression library file and execute the pipeline.  Close and re-open your pipeline and you should see the expression button re-enabled.

Hope this helps!

lukaszwisinski
New Contributor

Thanks @koryknick 

I just wanted to confirm this functionality will not be removed.
As a workaround we can copy existing pipelines with expressions set on this field.