cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Sender Snap - Multiple HTML tables

kindminis
New Contributor

Hi all, 

I am looking to send a single email with 3 separate HTML tables in the body of the email. They are small tables (roughly 10x10). The data sources are 3 separate CSV files / or 3 SQL Server Selects. How can I append 3 separate tables to the email HTML body? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

koryknick
Employee
Employee

@kindminis - Please download and decompress the attached ZIP file, the import the SLP file as a new pipeline.  It is an example of how I would approach it using the XML Generator snap to create the portion of HTML to display 3 example tables in the Email HTML body.  If you click into the Edit XML button on the snap, you can see I'm using the Apache Velocity Engine to generically run through each of the arrays to create the HTML tables.

As with any good development platform, there are other ways to do the same thing, but this is one solution that should work for you.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

koryknick
Employee
Employee

@kindminis - Please download and decompress the attached ZIP file, the import the SLP file as a new pipeline.  It is an example of how I would approach it using the XML Generator snap to create the portion of HTML to display 3 example tables in the Email HTML body.  If you click into the Edit XML button on the snap, you can see I'm using the Apache Velocity Engine to generically run through each of the arrays to create the HTML tables.

As with any good development platform, there are other ways to do the same thing, but this is one solution that should work for you.

Hope this helps!