cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forgot password option not work

sdeng
New Contributor II

Hi,

I used to use SSO to do the logins to snaplogic, but now I was added to another org, then I cannot login to any of the org now. I got this error:

I want to try to use the username/password to login. But I donโ€™t have a password for my account, so I tried the forgot password option. Iโ€™ve tried this option for a couple of times. But I wonโ€™t get any email to reset the password. Can anyone help with it? Or tell me what should I do?

Thanks,
Susan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If SnapLogic login is disabled for the user account, only SSO login is allowed, then forgot password will not send an email with the reset link. For security reasons, to avoid disclosing whether a user account exists, there is no error message to indicate that the email is not being sent.

If the account is still locked out, do reach out to support@snaplogic.com to help investigate further.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

sdeng
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, I have to use the companyโ€™s email address as the login account

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

The only way Iโ€™ve seen it work is using an alias, like Gmailโ€™s โ€œ+โ€ modifier (user@xyz.com and user+nonsso@xyz.com), but then you have to log into each org separately.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

akidave
Employee
Employee

See the note at the bottom of SnapLogic SSO. A user can belong to multiple orgs and still use SSO. Enabling this requires that all the orgs the user belongs to be configured to use the same Identity Provider. Without this restriction, there is no way to ensure that the user logging into one org through SSO has been authorized for access to the second org.

In this case, the fix would be to ask the org admin for the second org to configure SSO, with the same details as used for configuring the first org.

sdeng
New Contributor II

Right now, I do not have admin access. Why cannot I get the reset password email when I try the forgot password option?

Supratim
Contributor III

@sdeng You can check in your junk mail box, sometimes it comes there.