cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Group line item docs into a NetSuite item object (array)

brianrandolph
New Contributor III

I have a source table with invoice items and Iโ€™m trying to create a NetSuite invoice object, which contains a list of items. Has anyone a good way to accomplish this? I tried a group by fields but i end up getting multiple entries for the invoice level attributes also.

3 REPLIES 3

erik_samario
New Contributor

Hi Brian-

Did you find a solution for this, I am also dealing with this.

Regards

Hi Erik,

kind of have a work around for now, not sure how it will go going forward. I am trying to work out a meeting with snap expert and also netsuite gurus to find a permanent solution.

as for the work around, I am loading the line items one by one. first one has the โ€˜replaceAllโ€™ flag set to true to overwrite all line items, then i load the remaining ones with the flag set to false. seems to be working but i still need to incorporate some custom fields which i am afraid may cause problems. iโ€™ll be concentrating on that this week and also meeting with experts on both sides, so iโ€™ll keep this post updated as to how it goes.

let me know how this works for you. thanks for the reply.

Brian

update: got it to work, seems i had a source field that didnโ€™t match the spelling of the target field. this caused the field not to be included in the transaction. double check all your field names, especially as youโ€™re building out the itemList array. working on getting custom fields for the itemList sorted out nowโ€ฆ