cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to read Multiple Sheets from an excel dynamically using Snaplogic

MallikarjunNuli
New Contributor

Hi ,

I have requirement to read a single sheet at a time and load the data in to a table from the same excel file which contains more than 40+ of sheets. Is it possible to do this through Snaplogic. Can some one suggest.

Thank You,
Mallikarjun

9 REPLIES 9

Puru
New Contributor II

Hi, Can you post an example for this solution.

Thank you

Jordan1211
New Contributor

I was able to use this for parsing multiple sheets but it errors if a sheet does not exist. Does anyone know of a way to ignore the specific error for if a sheet is blank and continue processing?

@Jordan1211 , try error view

What I did was used the error view plus a router that treated the error I was receiving different than all others. ($error.contains(โ€œSheet with the provided name does not exist:โ€)). Which basically classified it as an โ€œInformational Errorโ€. This works for now. I am just wondering if there are other options.

smudassir
Employee
Employee

Hi, if this is a google spreadsheet then consider using Spreadsheet Browser (that lists all the spreadsheets along with their worksheets as per the given filter) snap, followed by the Worksheet Reader (that reads a specific given sheet) snap. Supply values from the browser to the reader snap.

And spreadsheet snappack is a premium snappack. FYI.