cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Migrate Pipelines

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi Community,
Iโ€™m trying to build a pipeline that migrate pipelines, accounts, tasks from one Org to another.

I constantly receive an error message for the SnapLogic Create snap, while creating the pipeline in an folder. Could you please help me on this part.

Error: Failure: Exception creating pipeline %s, Reason: Snapi request failed: {โ€œresponse_mapโ€: {โ€œerror_listโ€: [{โ€œmessageโ€: โ€œโ€˜snap_mapโ€™โ€}]}, โ€œhttp_status_codeโ€: 500}

$target_path: org/project_space/new_project/pipeline ; which will be given as input to the asset path from the above snap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With the List path, you would still need a Read after it to read the schema of those pipelines so that the Create can recreate them.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi,

The initial mapper takes the pipeline parameters and formulates the source and target asset paths.

The concurrency is for, if I want to migrate only one pipeline, then I the pipeline read path will be taken, If I want to migrate set of pipelines it goes via pipeline list. So, thereโ€™s always only 1 active path.

With the List path, you would still need a Read after it to read the schema of those pipelines so that the Create can recreate them.

Diane Miller
Community Manager