cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pipeline execute response validation when no data in child pipeline

reachsenthil
New Contributor

I need to capture the response of child execution result in the parent pipeline execute , but when no dat is there in child, we dont have any response in parent and i need to validate this for inputrecords or generate input record for audit if no data or response from pipeline execute snap. how to achieve this.

2 REPLIES 2

RogerSramkoski
Employee
Employee

Hello @reachsenthil,

Am I understanding you correctly that youโ€™re experiencing a situation like the one shown in the screenshot below where the Pipeline Execute 2 snap attached to Router output1 does not produce a result since it doesnโ€™t receive a document? And what youโ€™re looking to do is make sure Pipeline Execute 2 snap or a downstream snap always produces some response for audit reasons so we know the pipeline executed?

reachsenthil
New Contributor

Exactly, after this pipeline execute i capture success and failure records, count of input and output , its working fine, but when no data pipeline just finishes without any response so i could not load data to audit with input and output record as 0 for current date. I tried to generate a record but i cant validate โ€ฆ when no response i need to generate . problem in when validating say for example has.ownproperty or has jason path of job nm is null then put a seq to generate record and aggregate counts and load data in audit