cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline monitoring to API Access Only user

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

I am trying to access pipeline monitoring information using the SnapLogic public API. I am currently using the /api/1/rest/public/runtime/ endpoint. When I use my own user access the endpoint, I get back all information for our organization’s running and completed pipelines. When I use a new user with API Access Only, I get no results back from the pipeline monitoring endpoint. I have also made sure that the new user is in the same group as my personal user. It still doesn’t work. Am I missing something to setting up a user for API Access Only?

8 REPLIES 8

@dmiller I hit the /users/ endpoint in the public API using an admin user and still could not see the “organizations” data, which is where you can see if a user is an org admin or not.

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

You could check the membership of the “admins” group using the Group APIs (https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/2439512114/Retrieve+Info+About+a+Group).

I’d have to look into the “organizations” data.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

rajesh_mangipud
New Contributor II

At our org we had setup an regular user specifically for reading the public API and gave read access to the folders we needed on.

alex_panganiban
Contributor

I am an admin in my own, but our organization uses SSO to sign in to the platform. Because of this, I don’t really have access to what my password would be. What would be the best resolution for a scenario like this?