I need to push file using API.
the file format is PDF, I am getting error
“Error: File could not be found within the upload directory”

Could you suggest here ?

12 REPLIES 12

akshay_patil218
New Contributor

Hi Petar,

yes, i am reading it through file reader snap and send it to server using rest post snap.

I am getting the error, “Error: File could not be found within the upload directory”

jhagist
New Contributor III

Since your file is greater than 100mb you could write it to the GPLEX itself as a file:\ format. We also have implemented Gluster as an attached storage option. The nice thing with it is gluster is attached to all GPLEX in the org so if your pipelines are executing on multiple GPLEX they can all see the files.

Not sure if this is available on Snaplogic hosted GPLEX but for sure with the on premises ones

lokey
New Contributor II

@akshay_patil2186 Storing data in SLDB is the risky approach as SL doesn’t store or cache our data. It’s not suggestable.

However, I assume that the file is somewhere in your network only and you need to push it to another server.

Why don’t you use other mechanisms and trigger from pipeline, read file names from directory browser and write using file writer without parsing or formatting, or simply use file operations snap.

Another approach will be using batch / shell commands invoked from pipeline. We can talk more solutions if you are looking for some other approach