cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Run error pipeline on different snaplex

vaidyarm
Contributor

Hi,

how can I run the actual pipeline on one snaplex and but error pipeline configured for it on another snaplex?

9 REPLIES 9

Ganesh
New Contributor II

Hi,
Can you please try using a child pipeline and use pipeline execute snap in error pipeline to call the child by mentioning the snaplex detail.

we were having similar configuration earlier but as with 4.20, 8MB input limit imposed on pipeline execute snap is not allowing to do so. hence we switching to error pipelines

how above case can be archived considering this limitation ?

The limit is only for the pipeline parameters. If the data is large, you can pass it as a regular document or a binary document to the unlinked input view of the child.

dimitri_hristov
Contributor

Hi @vaidyarm,

You could try and create a triggered task for the pipeline you want to execute on a different snaplex from the first one. In the Taskโ€™s settings you can specify the snaplex on which you want the task to execute.

Then, you may call the triggered task by using a REST Post Snap. I did a little test, and successfully passed 9,53 MB of data to the pipeline in the triggered task, by using a REST Post Snap.

Let me know if I can help you further. If you want I can share some pipelines that can illustrate this solution.

BR,
Dimitri