cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snaplogic CSV parser failing

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

While parsing a csv I got an โ€œEOF reached before encapsulation token finishedโ€ error . However when checked each field is mapped to the header appropriately . After this error I again ran the pipeline without touching anything and we got the proper result . So is this error intermittent if not why on running again does not cause any problem , kindly advise.

Thanks,
Harshavardhana

8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for the details. Do you have a sample CSV file we could use to reproduce the issue?

Also, which snap are you using to read the file? File Reader? Something else? I wouldnโ€™t think youโ€™d need the Transcoder since the CSV Parser should be able to recognize the charset in the metadata from the upstream snap, but perhaps Iโ€™m wrong about that.

Shreyas_S
New Contributor

Hi @ptaylor . Yes using File Reader Snap itself . Transcoder Snap is used since previously while trying to parse the files after reading we used to get errors due to some special characters present in it . However the present file which is failing does not have such special characters. But in future the data in the file might have it so Transcoder snap would be needed.

Do you have a sample CSV file we could use to reproduce the issue?