cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SnapLogic Integration with Microsoft Azure

pavan44
New Contributor III

Hi,

After creating the SQL database in MS Azure, In SnapLogic when we actually provide the โ€œSchemaโ€ and โ€œTableโ€ name for the AZURE SQL BULK EXTRACT Snap, it is providing me the error โ€œFailure: BCP program not found, Reason: Could not find BCP program in system pathโ€.

Can you please help me to set or resolve the BCP Path here. Is there any path that I can get it from MS Azure SQL DB?.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

pkona
Former Employee

Here is the link to the current documentation on Microsoft on installing the sqltools on linux. Its pretty straight forward

This can be installed on any SnapLogic Groundplex

srivera
New Contributor II

Thanks. I believe that SnapLogic does itself a big disservice when it does not provide processes and procedures for installation and configuration. The point here is

1. Snaplex(s) are your specific runtime and configuration on a specific OS (Windows, CentOS 7, etc)
  2. The specific commands , permissions, and configuration are specific to your environment and can be easily communicated to your customers.
  1. Sending customers to 3rd party sites for configuration is a bad customer experience. Your customer expect you to be the experts on the product that you sell and provide.

Just my opinion.